May 18, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Thirsty Monk Warehouse
92 Thompson St.
Join us at the Asheville Kids Fair, benefiting the New Classical Academy!
The Asheville Kids Fair is a festival completely dedicated to KIDS! Join us for a community fun day to show off what Asheville has to offer, empower our kids to learn something new, and, most importantly, grow the New Classical Academy Scholarship Fund.
The Asheville Kids Fair will take place this year on Saturday, May 18, 2019, 1-6 pm at Thirsty Monk Warehouse, 92 Thompson St, Asheville, NC 28803.
Admission to the Kids Fair requires a $5 ticket (kids 2 and under are free), and many activities, food, and beverages require tokens. Activities cost 1 or 2 tokens, but many, including crafts, are FREE!
What you can do at the Asheville Kids Fair:
- Craft a dagger, wand, or crown (FREE)
- Make your own “up-cycled” art project (FREE)
- Experiment with kid-friendly tools (FREE)
- Learn some yoga with Asheville Kids Yoga and Art (FREE)
- Experiment with friction fires with Forest Floor (FREE)
- Enjoy music and dance performances by kids’ bands and students of Otto “Aquaboogy” Vazquez (FREE)
- Try out karaoke (FREE)
- Learn some gymnastics moves with OSEGA Gymnastics
- Play in the Bounce House
- Boff with The Wandering Swordsmen
- Challenge a friend to Zorb Ball combat
- Treat your parent to a cold beverage from Thirsty Monk
- Snack on lemonade, juice, popcorn, popsicles, hot dogs, quesadillas and chips, and chili from Nine Mile
- Get your face painted
- Have your hair adorned with “fairy” strands
- Make a custom slime
- Pose with friends in Party Fiesta Fun’s photo booth
Special thanks to sponsors: Ashewell Medical Group, J and N Construction, Grace and Glory Goods, YogaWise: Retreats for Women with Shelley Ratterman and Ferris Fakhoury, Haywood Pediatrics,Blue Star Camps, Asheville Holistic Dentist, HKC Properties, Amy and Douglas Haynes, Dr. Lindsey Welner, and Dr. Joseph Saggio