Our spacious Biltmore Park location opened in the fall of 2013 and is the location to find our entire available lineup of Thirty Monk Brewery beers. This spacious neighborhood taproom serves 28 taps, plus a full pub food menu, and has plenty of seating both inside and out on our patio, as well as a private event room.
Since opening, Biltmore Park has played host to several large events, including Stone Brewing’s largest tap takeover ever outside of their home city of San Diego, and our annual two-story New Year’s Eve Keg Drop. Come enjoy weekly events, special beer releases, and the opportunity to try all of our Thirsty Monk Brewery offerings, with 750ml Growler bottles available to-go.
- Food Flight Happy Hour – 4pm-6pm Weekdays
- Monday – Monday MonkDays! $1 off Full Pours of Monk Beers
- Tuesday – $1 off All Full Pours
- Wednesday – Pint Night – Buy the Beer, Take Home Your Pint Night Glass
- Thursday – $1 off Growlers & Beer Flights
Click Chalkboards to Learn more About Beers
(e.g. Thirsty Monk, porter, pale, etc.)